Thursday, August 11, 2016

www.VMVHYPOALLERGENICS.ph REVIEW

www.VMVHYPOALLERGENICS.ph REVIEW




First, I'd like to say that I love VMV Products. From cleanser to make up! Their product really works well for my hyper sensitive acne prone skin. At 30, I still experiences breakouts and it drives me crazy every single time. VMV is always my go to topical treatment that always helps overcome these troubles.

I always buy my cosmetic needs thru beautymnl.com, my first VMV haul was also from them. I love beautymnl, I've never had a bad experience with them and all the things I ordered from them were always delivered on time and at best quality.

So~ since I fell in-love with VMV products I tried to look for their site and voila! They actually have their own local site, www.vmvhypoallergenics.ph. This site is totally the same with the US site they have, but I'm sure the service would be different.

I subscribed to their newsletter. Then, on August 5, 2016, I received an email from them:



As you can see, it says there that I could get some discount if I shop for P3000 and used the code SMARTBEAUTY.

It was my first time trying to buy directly from their site and I was a bit confuse with the promo mechanics, but I still went ahead and placed my order.




I was actually surprised when I saw that they didn't charge me with VMV Skintangible and VMV Illuminant Foundation, that was for almost 3,000 pesos! I tried going back to the main page and did the whole shopping again just to make sure that it was not a glitch but the same things happened. So I thought, maybe they won't be giving the same size but something like samples of this products. I completed the process and paid my purchase. This was my cheapest purchase of VMV products, I normally spend around 5k-7k whenever I buy things from them. I was a bit happy about it but my mind was set that I will be receiving a call from their sales team to rectify if there was any issues.





After successfully placing my order and paying it with my paypal account, I received this confirmation email:





In the above picture of the email, it clearly stated that I was suppose to get a call from their Store Ambassador to coordinate on how I would provide my government IDs. This part of their process is a bit new to me, I've experienced buying things locally and abroad but none of the sites I visited had this step, I didn't mind it much and just waited for the call.


THIS IS WHERE THE PROBLEM STARTS...


I made my purchase on August 7, 2016 (Sunday) and I was expecting that they would call me on Monday, August 8th. But no...nobody called. I didn't receive any emails. Or even a text message to update me on what the heck was happening with the order I placed.

I was not yet worried at this point.

I went to their site and sent a message thru their AskVMV chat/message box. After sending my message I received an email confirming that they have received it. Detailing that they would get back to me within 24-48 hours.



I waited for two days. Nothing happened. Nobody called. No email.

So, I messaged them on facebook. 




They are not responsive even on facebook. That respond was made after I called their customer service hotline (632) 856-3040. I found on their US site. 






After that..on August 10th, I finally received a call from them, I found out that their online shopping site was managed by TACKTHIS. The representative told me that one of the items I ordered was already out of stock, she said that VMV would just issue a refund for this. I said okay since at this point, I don't really have much choice. I asked the personnel who called me the right contact number I could call next time, she told me the number but I just woke up at that time and I literally answered her call while still half-asleep, I kindly asked her to email me the updates. 



I didn't receive any email.



On August 11th, I tried my best to look for TACKTHIS number but it was to no avail. I remembered that there was an online shopping site named TAKATACK and their names sound the same so I called the TAKATACK hotline instead, at 511-5252 , and WOW! I was right. They are connected and the guy I spoke transfered me to TACKTHIS hotline and finally I was able to get an update about my order. The representative told me that my order was ready for packing.



Later on the 11th, I received an email from VMV and my order's status on their site has been updated.





Now...I'm still waiting for my order to arrive. *sigh* 











No comments:

Post a Comment